Fun Easter (Candy) Facts
(February 2012) - From chocolate and marshmallow peeps to those delicious little jelly beans, Easter is a candy-filled treat for anyone with a sweet tooth. While you consider what specific favorites you might indulge in this year, why not take our little candy fact quiz to see if you know your stuff? Answers below.
- It takes seven to 21 days to make just one of these.
- It may be your favorite, but this treat isn’t just for Easter with versions created for Valentine’s Day, Halloween, and Christmas.
- More than 90 million of these are created every year for the holiday.
- One of the oldest on the list, these were first available waaaaay back in 1953.
- These use a combination white and yellow fondant to give them their unique appearance.
Reeses Peanut Butter Egg
Chocolate Easter Bunnies
Cadbury Crème Egg